Ultra-Compact Dither-Free Modulator Bias Controller
Pharad's Ultra-Compact Dither-Free Modulator Bias Controller features a very small footprint and operates in conjunction with on-board inline optical power monitors that eliminate the need for user supplied external optical couplers or photodetectors; greatly simplifying experimental set-ups.
The bias controller is continuously tunable; a USB or RS-232 interface enables configuration of the user selectable modulator bias voltage.
- Precise and stable bias control of optical modulators
- Dither-free operation ensures no unwanted pilot tones
- No external optical couplers required
- Continuous tuning via USB or RS-232
- LiNbO3, InP, GaAs modulators
- Analog fiber links