Direct Mount Dither-Free Modulator Bias Controller
Pharad's Direct Mount Dither-Free Modulator Bias Controller is designed to provide sufficient space and mounting holes on the circuit board to allow the modulator to be directly attached.
The standard model operates in conjunction with on-board inline optical power monitors that eliminate the need for user supplied external optical couplers; greatly simplifying experimental set-ups.
Extended wavelength operation of the Direct Mount modulator bias controller can also be supported as an option with user supplied external optical couplers and onboard photodetectors.
The bias controller is continuously tunable; an RS-232 interface enables configuration of the user selectable modulator bias voltage.
- Precise and stable bias control of optical modulators
- Dither-free operation ensures no unwanted pilot tones
- No external optical couplers required
- Continuous tuning via RS-232
- LiNbO3, InP, GaAs modulators
- Analog fiber links
- Extended wavelength range